Ontario tax services
Your financial solutions partner
Jenna Lee Law offers a wide range of expert tax and accounting solutions, from personal and business taxes to domestic and foreign taxes. We always begin by gaining a firm understanding of your unique situation and goals, and develop solutions to get you further ahead.
Our tax professionals can work directly with your business principals and stakeholders to develop efficient and cost-effective solutions to reduce your overall tax burden.
- Advice to start-ups and ongoing business structures (sole proprietorships, partnerships, incorporation)
- Partnership/shareholder agreements
- Organize business tax accounts
We know it can be frustrating to wait for your financial statements. Our accounting team works hard to ensure you get your financial statements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Performing accounting compilations (Notice to Reader Statements)
Whether you administer a Not-For-Profit Organization (NPO) or a registered charity, trust our specialists to provide compassionate, reliable and innovative solutions.
- Non-profit organization incorporation
- Charity registration
Whether you own property as a Canadian citizen or a non-resident owning property as an investment, we can advise on the ideal tax strategy for your unique needs
- Certificate of compliance for non-residents
- GST/HST Rebates
- Non‑Resident Speculation Tax (NRST) rebates
Jenna Lee Law has the resources to help you develop effective and reliable solutions to tax issues both here in Canada and abroad.
- Personal tax returns
- Corporation tax returns
- Tax planning
- Foreign income verification statements (T1135)
- Government benefit program applications
- GST/HST rebates
- NRST rebates
Our business specialists can assist your organization in navigating the complex demands of audit committees and regulators while helping you develop a strategic advantage.
- Voluntary disclosures
- Responses to tax audits, assessments and reassessments
- Tax objections and appeals
- Dealing with Canada Revenue Agency on your behalf